Sunday, May 6, 2012

Greetings From Melissa!

 Hi! I'm Melissa! I'm maliciously nutritious. I was born under the year of the lobster and I have a tattoo of a robotic goat on my chest, close to my crustacean heart.





I am a somewhat snarky illustrator whose work is full of bright colors, be-tentacled and be-toothed beasties and the perpetual possibility of a rip-snorting fart joke. In fact, no, there is no snark in my work, my work is terribly serious. If you don't cry from passionate movements in your heart and soul I have failed abysmally as an artist and should pull out of the vagina of life before I cum more of my intellectual seed into the creative chasm of the universe.

Anywho. . . I am thoroughly excited by the interlocking Voltron beast that we have made with the different power animals of our creativity. It is wonderfully exciting to have this collective of artists come together and to be a part of it. As Captain Planet put it so eloquently, "With our powers combined. . . we bring you Go.Bot.Ster! "*

Check out more of my work at:
mandelprint.blogspot.com
melissamandel.carbonmade.com
and my monthly postings at the collaborative illustration blog quillthemall.blogspot.com



*(Captain Planet's may not have said that, but that's only because Go.Bot.Ster didn't exist in the 90's. If he knew about it then he probably would have. Also Go.Bot.Ster is cooler than Captain Planet. And that's saying a lot.)




No comments:

Post a Comment